My Approach is Easy Going!
Buying and/or selling a home is one of the most important decisions in a lifetime. I do not pressure my clients and I remind them I work on their timeline. I want my clients to be comfortable during the process and to have confidence and satisfaction in the decisions they make.
I am Flexible!
Flexibility is necessary in the real estate industry. I have been a full time REALTOR® since 2003 and make every effort to be available when I am needed.
I Have Fun!
I truly LOVE my job and I make sure all parties involved enjoy the process as much as possible! I try my best to stay even-keeled even when emotions run high. Some of my clients have become life-long friends that I stay in touch with years after their home closings.
I truly love real estate. Whether it’s working with first time homebuyers, including people relocating to our wonderful city of Pittsburgh, move up buyers, or sellers in actively marketing and guiding the sale of their home, I have a lot of fun working with all types of clients. Pittsburgh has such a great variety of neighborhoods and price ranges for everyone. I love all that Pittsburgh has to offer and it’s no surprise our city frequently tops lists for most livable city, best place to retire, smartest city and recently rated a vacation destination by the Travel Channel.
I understand that buying a home is one of the biggest investments you will make and I take that very seriously. My goal is to always exceed my client’s expectations and make their real estate experience a memorable one. I am very proud to have been recognized by Pittsburgh Magazine as a FIVE Star Real Estate Agent since 2011. The results of this award noted my honest & approachable attitude in addition to my 14 years of real estate experience & professionalism. The average days on the market for all of my listings in 2017 was 27 DAYS!
Kim made one of the most stressful life events easier to manage. She was referred to us through social media via an old friend. I only point this out because we searched near and far for a recommendation with no luck. We are grateful for her expertise and compassion. She represented us on both the buying and selling sides of home ownership.
We were looking in a very select market where houses often went under contract very quickly. Kim was extremely flexible to ensure we could get into properties as soon as they hit the market. Her patience was unprecedented as we embarked on the largest financial purchase of our lives. We actually went back several times to view the property we ended purchasing. Kim was really committed to us making the right decision.
The purchase of our current home was a bit complicated. I am glad we had Kim to guide us through. It was a bank owned property and required additional paperwork. Kim was pro-active in seeking additional expertise within her firm to ensure we had every item covered off on the purchase agreement. Kim helped us navigate a smooth and success closing.
I appreciate Kim’s honest opinion throughout this process. I don’t always think that this is the norm. People are more apt to look the other way just to avoid someone’s displeasure; however she did not do this. For example, we had her assess our old house to make it more marketable. She was spot on with changing some carpet and also told us not to worry about a few minor updates that we were considering. She was diligent about following up with other agents for feedback on that sale and secured a contract on our old home in just a few weeks. That was a huge relief as we looked to close on our new home.
We sincerely appreciate Kim’s attention to detail as well as her passion to serve her clients.
Laura and Scott Dzadovsky
A Little More About Me
- A Proud Mom!
- Lifetime Resident of the North Hills
- Fluent in Spanish and active in the Hispanic Community of Pittsburgh
- Teacher for Kids Club at my Church since 2014
- Active member of Business Network International (BNI)- Groundbreakers Hampton Chapter
- Active in McKnight Meals on Wheels since 2009
- Active Volunteer with Hosanna Industries
- Ran two 1/2 Marathons: Nashville, TN & Pittsburgh, PA
- Recipient of the FIVE Star Real Estate Agent award by Pittsburgh Magazine since 2011
- International President’s Circle award winner
- TOP 2% of all Coldwell Banker agents in Pittsburgh for 2016 & 2017
- SRES & SRS Real Estate Designations
- At Home with Diversity Certification
- Multi-million dollar producer
- Member of the National Association of Realtors
- Member of the Realtors Association of Metropolitan Pittsburgh
- Graduated Magna Cum Laude from Slippery Rock University of Pennsylvania (SRU) with a Bachelor of Arts Degree in Spanish & Business
- Studied abroad in Valladolid Spain for 6 months in 2001