Guiding people through the biggest purchase of their lives is one of the most rewarding experiences and is the reason why I’m a realtor.
I began my real estate career in 2003 and Pittsburgh will forever be my hometown. I love introducing people that are moving here to our amazing city.
Bridging the Gap Between Homebuyers and Sellers in Pittsburgh
Awards + Designations
- Pittsburgh Post-Gazette FIVE STAR REAL ESTATE AGENT award recipient since 2011! After review by a blue-ribbon panel of local real estate experts, fewer than 7% of all licensed agents in the Pittsburgh area were selected.
- International President’s Circle Awardee
- SRES (Seniors Real Estate Specialist Designation) specializing in serving the 50+ community in Pittsburgh
- SRS (Seller Representative Specialist Designation) specializing in marketing & listing homes for sale
- Pittsburgh Post-Gazette 2018 Fan Favorites Winner
- Average Days on the Market for my listings in 2017: 12 DAYS!
- My List/Sell Ratio for my listings last year: 100%!
Client Success Story: Ellen and Carlo
“6 1/2 years together, 4 addresses, 2 states & we are finally HOME!”
Areas of Expertise
I Help Home Buyers and Sellers in One of Life’s Most Important Decisions!
I work in all areas in and around Pittsburgh, especially in the North Hills & Southern Butler County. Some of these areas include McCandless, Franklin Park, Ross Township, West View, Bellevue, Avalon, Observatory Hill, Hampton, Shaler, Etna, Marshall, Pine Township, Wexford & Gibsonia, Cranberry Township, Zelienople, Evans City, Baden & Economy.